Vacancies at Instep and Packtypes at Work
Regional L&D Business Partners
We are looking to fill the exciting role of Regional L&D Business Partner – an account management role with sales responsibilities – combined with hands on training delivery.
Initial opportunities for this role are in the North West, South East and Ireland, with further roles becoming available in other areas.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an L&D practitioner with real experience of either business development or influencing senior business stakeholders, who wants to work with amazing products, including the unique Packtypes at Work. The successful candidate will be skilled at facilitation and will also be motivated and driven to grow and develop new clients in their specified region, deliver excellent service to existing clients and to drive transfer of learning and results.
The ideal candidate will:
- have gained L&D experience within a large business
- love delivery
- need to have a broad network of contacts
- have experience of influencing at a senior level or have previous business development experience
- be looking for a new challenge that allows autonomy
- want to showcase a range of high quality products
- have energy to both work independently and, as part of a broader team, will enjoy working with a team of consultants
- have a full UK driving licence.
Full training will be given on the clients’ products and services.
The basic salary for the position is c.£40K with OTE of £90K uncapped – offering a superb opportunity for the right individual to work in their area of passion and generate a significant income in line with their performance
No agency CV’s please.
To apply: please fill out the form below.